Last year alone, SandCastles provided free grief support services to nearly 300 families, grief presentations to almost 2,000 community members, and quality grief training to 60 individuals and volunteers. Over 800 Detroit-area children, teens, and adults depend on us to provide free grief support services, and we are always here for them. Won’t you help by making a tax-deductible contribution to SandCastles?
Ways to Give
Thank you for wanting to help grieving families. Supporters can make gifts in a number of tax-deductible ways. Did you know that many employers match gifts to double (or even triple or quadruple) the value of your donation to SandCastles? Find out if yours does by clicking below and if you find yours (or your spouse’s) on the list, ask your supervisor or corporate office about how their giving program works!
Donating online is quick, easy, and secure. Please follow this link to donate online now.
DONATE BY CHECK/CASH
Check donations can be made out to “SandCastles” and sent to us at:
Henry Ford SandCastles Philanthropy 1 Ford Place, Suite 5A Detroit, MI 48202
The Value You Give
SandCastles helped me to realize that no matter what happens, I will have someone to talk to about my grief.Jaden, 11
SandCastles has helped my family in the grieving process. Without that support, my family probably would not be together.Dora, parent
- $30 sponsors program supplies for one group session
- $65 sponsors the consultation and enrollment for one grieving family
- $125 sponsors one month of grief support for one child
- $200 sponsors training and support for one volunteer facilitator
- $675 sponsors a month of community calls on our information and resource line
- $1,000 sponsors one child for a full year in our free support services